Just posting information about the recent site update.
- Switched site design color from light to dark.
- Made site design more modular.
- Added basic match history to player look up.
- Fixed hero sorting to reflect most played in player look up.
- Fixed bug where if there were no builds on a view page it would not properly link to that characters build creation link.
- Adding one 'Default' build for 2v2 and 3v3 for every character.
- In-depth match history for the 5 most recent matches of a player.
- Find a Friend/Teammate feature.
- 2v2, 3v3, and team statistics for player lookup.
As always, let me know your feedback or if you've encountered any bugs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hey all, just a short post here to introduce myself and the site.
Not much to say about myself, I'm just a web developer who was bored and wanted a fun project to work on. I always had trouble trying to look up what battlerites to use, seemed like everything that showed up was a long indepth guide that never really had a build in it. So I decided to build this for fun.
As for the site, this is just an alpha launch. The UI/UX will definitely be improved in the future, as well as a few other features.
- Build Creation
- Build Views
- Player Lookup
- Featured Streams
I have most of the core functionality complete so I decided to release this as an alpha version. If you find any notable bugs or have feedback please send them to email@example.com. If you're a UI/UX designer and would like to help out, let me know as well.
Feel free to click through and create a build :)